Leadership practices for the many in times of uncertainty
Hear Jacqueline Novogratz, founder and CEO of Acumen, speak with our CEO Per Heggenes about the necessity for key leadership practices today.
You will get practical insights into how anyone can stand up and make positive social change on some of the big issues of our times.
Jacqueline and Per will be live on 30 July at 2:00pm CET (9:00am EDT). You can ask Jacqueline questions in the comments during the session, or you can watch the recording afterwards. We look forward to seeing you there!
Jacqueline Novogratz is the New York Times best-selling author of The Blue Sweater and Manifesto for a Moral Revolution. She founded Acumen in 2001 with the idea of investing philanthropic patient capital in entrepreneurs seeking to solve the toughest issues of poverty. As a pioneer of impact investing, Acumen and its investments have brought critical services like healthcare, education and clean energy to hundreds of millions of low-income people.
Jacqueline has been named one of the Top 100 Global Thinkers by Foreign Policy, one of the 25 Smartest People of the Decade by the Daily Beast, and one of the world’s 100 Greatest Living Business Minds by Forbes, which also honored her with the Forbes 400 Lifetime Achievement Award for Social Entrepreneurship. In addition to her work with Acumen, she is a sought-after speaker and sits on a number of philanthropic boards.
Do you have a question for Jacqueline?
Join us during the live session and ask your question in the comments – we’ll do our best to get to as many as possible! Won’t be able to make the session? Comment on the LinkedIn event or Facebook post and we’ll try to get your question answered.
Where can I watch the session?
What’s coming up?
During the month of August we’ll be on a summer break, but back in September with some great guests! Watch this space.
Want to catch up on our recent sessions?
- Kenneth Lavelle, Deputy Director of Operations from Médecins Sans Frontières
- Harish Hande, Founder and CEO of SELCO Foundation
- Jessy Tolkan, Purpose Climate Lab and Jessie Macneil-Brown, Ingka Group
- Sarah Klassen from Start Network and Jon Stone from Risk-informed Early Action Partnership (REAP)
- Willy Foote, Founder and CEO and Katie Naeve, Director of Impact Partnerships at Root Capital
- Jesper Brodin, CEO of Ingka Group
- Willem Ferwerda, Commonland and Sharla Halvorson, Inter IKEA Group
- Barri Shorey, International Rescue Committee
- Alexander Betts, Oxford University and Ola Rosling, Gapminder
- Sofia Kouvelaki, The HOME Project