How can IKEA and the IKEA Foundation create a better life for the many post COVID-19?
That’s the question that IKEA Foundation CEO Per Heggenes discussed with Ingka Group CEO Jesper Brodin.
Jesper Brodin is the President and CEO of Ingka Group. Ingka Group, formerly known as IKEA Group, is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer and owns and operates 374 IKEA stores in 30 markets.
Jesper started his IKEA career in 1995 as the Purchase manager in Pakistan. During the years he has held different roles such as assistant to Ingvar Kamprad and Anders Dahlvig, CEO at the time, Business area manager Kitchen and Dining as well as his recent role as Managing Director for Range and Supply, Inter IKEA Group.
What’s coming up?
- Willem Ferwerda, CEO of Commonland and Sharla Halvorson from Inter IKEA Group on 4 June at 3:00pm CET
- Barri Shorey, Senior Director Economic Recovery & Development at IRC on 11 June at 3:00pm CET
Want to catch up on our recent sessions?
- Kenneth Lavelle, Deputy Director of Operations from Médecins Sans Frontières
- Harish Hande, Founder and CEO of SELCO Foundation
- Jessy Tolkan, Purpose Climate Lab and Jessie Macneil-Brown, Ingka Group
- Sarah Klassen from Start Network and Jon Stone from Risk-informed Early Action Partnership (REAP)
- Willy Foote, Founder and CEO and Katie Naeve, Director of Impact Partnerships at Root Capital