The economic impact of air pollution
Hear Jane Burston, director of the Clean Air Fund, speak with our Climate Action Portfolio Lead Liz McKeon about their recent report on the economic impact of air pollution, but also about clean air solutions.
Jane and Liz will be live on 10 September at 4:00pm CET (11:00am EDT). You can ask Jane questions in the comments during the session, or you can watch the recording afterwards. We look forward to seeing you there!
Jane Burston runs the Clean Air Fund, global re-granting institution funding projects to improve air quality. Previously she worked as Head of Climate and Energy Science in the UK Government, responsible for the UK greenhouse gas inventory and a £45m science programme. She managed a team of 150 scientists working in air quality, greenhouse gas measurement and renewable energy.
Jane Burston has been named as a ‘Young Global Leader’ of the World Economic Forum, as one of the ‘40 under 40 European Young Leaders’ by Friends of Europe and is a previous UK Social Entrepreneur of the year.
Do you have a question for Jane?
Join us during the live session and ask your question in the comments – we’ll do our best to get to as many as possible! Won’t be able to make the session? Comment on the LinkedIn event or Facebook post and we’ll try to get your question answered.
Where can I watch the session?
What’s coming up?
During the month of August we’ll be on a summer break, but back in September with some great guests! Watch this space.
Want to catch up on our recent sessions?
- Kenneth Lavelle, Deputy Director of Operations from Médecins Sans Frontières
- Harish Hande, Founder and CEO of SELCO Foundation
- Jessy Tolkan, Purpose Climate Lab and Jessie Macneil-Brown, Ingka Group
- Sarah Klassen from Start Network and Jon Stone from Risk-informed Early Action Partnership (REAP)
- Willy Foote, Founder and CEO and Katie Naeve, Director of Impact Partnerships at Root Capital
- Jesper Brodin, CEO of Ingka Group
- Willem Ferwerda, Commonland and Sharla Halvorson, Inter IKEA Group
- Barri Shorey, International Rescue Committee
- Alexander Betts, Oxford University and Ola Rosling, Gapminder
- Sofia Kouvelaki, The HOME Project
- Jacqueline Novogratz, Acumen