Want to catch up on our past sessions?
- Kenneth Lavelle, Deputy Director of Operations from Médecins Sans Frontières
- Harish Hande, Founder and CEO of SELCO Foundation
- Jessy Tolkan, Purpose Climate Lab and Jessie Macneil-Brown, Ingka Group
- Sarah Klassen from Start Network and Jon Stone from Risk-informed Early Action Partnership (REAP)
- Willy Foote, Founder and CEO and Katie Naeve, Director of Impact Partnerships at Root Capital
- Jesper Brodin, CEO of Ingka Group
- Willem Ferwerda, Commonland and Sharla Halvorson, Inter IKEA Group
- Barri Shorey, International Rescue Committee
- Alexander Betts, Oxford University and Ola Rosling, Gapminder
- Sofia Kouvelaki, The HOME Project
- Jacqueline Novogratz, Acumen
- Jane Burston, Clean Air Fund
- Abubakarr Jalloh, UNHCR
- May Mei, GoalBlue
- Ravi Venkatesan, GAME
- Laurence Tubiana and Nigel Topping, COP Champions
- Josh Karliner and Dr. Maria Guevara
- Richard van der Laken, What Design Can Do
- Damilola Ogunbiyi, SEforAll
Where can I watch the session?
Join us right back here to watch the session at 3:00pm CET on Thursday 6 May, or watch it on our Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn pages.
Season 2 of the IKEA Foundation Podcast contains features past Ask an Expert episodes in podcast format with some extra featured content.
Be sure to subscribe and listen in!